Editor's Note: This communication was originally published on March 30, 2020 and has been updated with the latest information on July 6, 2020.
SUPPLY.com Update & Response
Updated: July 6, 2020
As we closely monitor the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, I want to assure you that we have a strategic response plan in place to protect our team members while continuing to fully support you, our customer. We understand that our industry and supply chain is essential to supporting our communities and the essential businesses they rely on, including hospitals, government facilities, and grocery stores.
Now more than ever, our goal at SUPPLY is to support you by doing all we can to continue offering the same excellent service, massive inventory, and rapid delivery as always. I want to assure you that we are in a strong position to do just that.
Below are just a few of the steps we have already taken:
- All of our team members are fully functional and set up in a safe and remote environment, ready to support your needs.
- We now have sanitary & touchless products in one easy location. Click here for our Health and Hygiene Solutions products.
- We are continuing to stay open with normal business hours, and you can reach out to our dedicated customer service team for help at 866.426.2323.
- We are powered by one of the strongest distribution networks in the plumbing industry, so our inventory levels are strong and our distribution centers are fully operating, with no significant shortages or delays at this time.
- We’re working closely with our shipping carriers to ensure you do not experience significant delays in shipping or delivery times. This includes establishing additional freight carrier networks should any one carrier begin to experience delays.
- We recently launched our 2-Hour Delivery service in select FL & GA cities, and are recommending this as a “zero contact delivery” option. Learn more here.
We will continue to make decisions that protect both the health and safety of our employees, while maintaining your trust in us to be your preferred supplier.
We cannot say enough how much we value doing business with you. We’re working hard to support you as best we can while we weather this storm together.
Marcus Morgan, CEO
A letter to our customers